The Terascale PDF school 2008 will be held from
12 - 14 November 2008 at
List of Speakers:
- Sergey Alekhin (IHEP Protvino)
- Johannes Bluemlein (DESY)
- Alexandre Glazov (DESY)
- Joey Huston (Michigan State Univ.)
- Sven-Olaf Moch (DESY)
- Pavel Nadolsky (Michigan State Univ.)
- Eram Rizvi (Queen Mary Univ.)
- James Stirling (Cambridge Univ.)
- Andreas Vogt (Liverpool Univ.)
- Markus Wobisch (Louisiana Tech.)
The PDF school covers hard scattering reactions at colliders, both from the theoretical and the experimental side. Emphasis is put on our current information on parton distributions (PDFs) and their impact on predictions and measurement of cross sections at the terascale.
The lectures are aiming at PhD students and junior postdocs.
The school fee of Euro 25 has to be paid cash at the registration desk during the school.
Registration deadline: 15 October 2008
Please register via the Indico agenda